Saturday, September 17, 2016

Senator rips Trump: 'Blood will be on your hands' if Clinton is killed

So I do not have much input on the whole who should be the next president. But I found this article quit amusing and interesting. It is talking about how Trump said "if Hillary is so against guns that to have her guards take them away and to see what happens." A senator soon tweeted "Hey @realDonaldTrump, if you keep suggesting your supporters kill@HillaryClinton, someone will listen. The blood will be on your hands," he tweeted." I do not think that Trump was suggesting his supporters to try and kill Hillary I believe that what he said was taken out of context and greatly exaggerated. I believe what he was saying that sense Hillary is trying to create more gun control and take away those rights that she should exercise what she preaches and prove that not having guns is just as safe as having guns. If she wants to take them away then she should have unarmed body guards. I believe that is what Trump was trying to say.
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/09/17/senator-rips-trump-blood-will-be-on-your-hands-if-clinton-is-killed/21474039/

No comments:

Post a Comment